Today I'm back with a baby quilt for my nephew. It only took me 7 months to complete it. I'm a bit start-stop when it comes to quilting.
All the fabric for the top came from M is for Make. Some of the pieces were on sale and they don't seem to have them anymore. I made a triangular template and arrange the triangles randomly.
I pieced the top in strips then joined the strips together. Getting all the points to line up wasn't easy and some are a bit wonky.
I used some thin cotton batting and the backing is a remnant from John Lewis.
I had some grey left over from the top and made 1.5" wide bias binding. I rounded the corners by drawing around a small glass. This was to make applying the bias binding easier but I really love how they turned out.
The quilting was in straight lines along all the edges of the triangles. I like how this forms wee stars.